AC Milan and FC Internazionale are two of are two of the most beloved football clubs in the World. Come with us to the Giuseppe Meazza San Siro Stadium, share the thrill of the match with other 80.000 people and enjoy a fantastic show at the well known Theater of Soccer.
Football is part of the authentic Italian pop culture, don’t miss this opportunity to experience it like a local! Do you think Italians are loud? Just wait to see what they can do during a football match!
- Meeting point: outside hotel or apartment
- Ending point: flexible
- Meeting time: flexible
- Duration: around 4 hours
- Distance covered: depending on your meeting point location
- Physical Condition: normal
- Language: english
- Inclusions: public transport, ticket to the match included *dates are subject to tickets availability
- Suggestions: bring comfortable shoes, umbrella in winter, hat and sunscreen in summer and a credit card 🙂
- Extra hours: please note that every extra hour is 23 Euro to be paid in cash
It is mandatory to book the tours in advance. Please note that reservation must be made 1 hour in advance.
It is mandatory to inform us in advance if you want to cancel your booking.
You will receive your money back if you cancel your booking until 24 hours before the tour.
The tour includes a walk with a local through the city of Milan. For other extras check the tour details
Bring with you water, hat and an umbrella , be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Yes, the tour has a price.
Tour duration is around 3 hours. Distance covered might vary, usually around 2.5 km and 3.5 km.
Yes please discuss with your local for extra hours payments
Yes, everyone can join the tour!
Depends on, we will discuss these details in advance in order to create with you the best possible experience