Cremona is the city of Music. Here still nowadays artisans are creating masterpieces by hands such as violins, violas and cellos… all these following still the ancient tradition by Antonio Stradivari. The Duomo square is also a highlights of northern Italy; thanks to its 111 meters tall bell tower, one of the highest in Europe! You will be also able to climb it and check the view on the town and the countryside from there.
Discover how a violin maker works, check from close the Stradivari violins (some of the most expensive objects in the world) and eat a delicious meal, always with the company of a passioned local, who will show you the real soul of this beautiful Italian town.
- Meeting point: at your hotel or apartment
- Ending point: flexible
- Meeting time: flexible
- Duration: 8/10 hours, train and cable car tickets included
- Distance covered: depending on your preferences
- Physical Condition: normal
- Language: english
- Inclusions: train tickets and panoramic tower ticket
- Suggestions: bring comfortable shoes, umbrella in winter, hat and sunscreen in summer and a credit card 🙂
- Extra hours: please not that every extra hour is 23 Euro to be paid in cash
It is mandatory to book the tours in advance. Please note that reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
It is mandatory to inform us in advance if you want to cancel your booking.
You will receive your money back if you cancel your booking until 24 hours before the tour.
The tour includes a complete day tour in a city with a local which will pick you up and drop you off where you prefer
The guide is flexible and ready to meet you where you prefer. Also at your hotel in case!
Bring with you water, hat and an umbrella, be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Tour duration variates but is between 8 and 10 hours. It depends on how you want to set up your day
Yes please discuss with your local for extra hours payments
Yes, everyone can join the tour!
Depends on, we will discuss these details in advance in order to create with you the best possible experience