Usually, only known as the Ryanair hub airport, this beautiful town oﬀers one of the most beautiful and unique urban landscapes of Northern Italy.
Bergamo lies one hour away from Milan and deserves to be discovered with one of our day trips.
Bergamo Alta, as the old “upper town” is named in Italian, might be small, but there’s a lot to be seen: picturesque cobblestone streets lined with pretty shops, magnificent buildings from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, the Venetian walls and superb views of the surrounding hills and the mountains.
Let’s not forget that bergamo has also been one important location for the worldwide known movie filming “Call me by your name” (2018, Luca Guadagnino).
- Meeting point: at your hotel or apartment
- Ending point: flexible
- Meeting time: flexible
- Duration: 8/10 hours, train and cable car tickets included
- Distance covered: depending on your preferences
- Physical Condition: normal
- Language: english
- Inclusions: train tickets and lift to città alta included
- Suggestions: bring comfortable shoes, umbrella in winter, hat and sunscreen in summer and a credit card 🙂
- Extra hours: please not that every extra hour is 23 Euro to be paid in cash
It is mandatory to book the tours in advance. Please note that reservation must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
It is mandatory to inform us in advance if you want to cancel your booking.
You will receive your money back if you cancel your booking until 24 hours before the tour.
The tour includes a complete day tour in a city with a local which will pick you up and drop you off where you prefer
The guide is flexible and ready to meet you where you prefer. Also at your hotel in case!
Bring with you water, hat and an umbrella, be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Tour duration variates but is between 8 and 10 hours. It depends on how you want to set up your day
Yes please discuss with your local for extra hours payments
Yes, everyone can join the tour!
Depends on, we will discuss these details in advance in order to create with you the best possible experience